A downloadable armadillo simulator for Windows
A bullet hell where you start with no bullets.
The king seeks a worthy opponent. Fight your way through his trials to prove your worth to the kingdom.
Victory won’t be easy, of course. Due to a clerical error, all combatants except you were provided weapons. You’ll have to do your best with just your wit and armadillo-like reflexes.
- WASD: Movement
- Space: Dodge roll. Roll through bullets to collect them.
- Mouse: If you have bullets collected, aim at enemies and left click to shoot.
How to Run
- Extract Ammodillo_LD45_ncp.zip
- Run .Ammodillo.exe
This game and all assets were made from scratch in 48 hours for Ludum Dare 45, based on the theme "Start with Nothing."
I used the following tools:
- Programming: Python, Pygame, Pyinstaller, Pyracy library
- Art: Paint.NET
- Music: Sibelius
- SFX: SFXR and Audacity
No new features have been added to this build since the end of the Compo. I have made a couple small fixes where behavior wasn't consistent:
- Fix bug where audio ducking doesn't reset between runs (10/6)
- Fix bug where player doesn't heal a heart after wave 4, like they do for the other waves (10/6)
- Swap order of waves 2 and 3 (10/6)
- Add icon to executable (10/19)
- Add personal logo as game loads (10/19)
- Change pyinstaller settings for smaller executable size (10/19)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.